Signs and symptoms:
- Bilateral and multifocal kidney tumours; clear cell kidney cancer.
- May be related to VHL, but not much is known about this possible connection because chromosome 3 translocations are extremely rare.
- Chromosome 3 translocations and familial renal cell cancer. Bonné AC, Bodmer D, Schoenmakers EF, van Ravenswaaij CM, Hoogerbrugge N, van Kessel AG. Curr Mol Med. 2004 Dec;4(8):849-54.
- Diagnosis and Management of Inherited Renal Cancer. Nathanson KL, Stephenson AJ. In: Rini BI, Campbell SC, editors. Renal Cell Carcinoma. Shelton (CT): BC Decker; 2009. pp 25-40.
- The growing family of hereditary renal cell carcinoma. Richard S, Lidereau R, Giraud S, French inherited kidney tumours consortium. Nephrol. Dial. Transplant. (2004) 19 (12): 2954-2958.
Publication date: September 2012
Review date: September 2015